Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Karen over at Livin' in the Moment.

Rulez:

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. We are adopting our 3rd child from China! (well duh!!)
2. Christmas is my favorite time of year.
3. My husband and I meet in college and his line was "Where's my orange juice?"
4. Styx is one of my favorite bands.
5. I love to play blackjack!!
6. I grew up in a small town where the water runs north.
7. Both my boys are my pride and joy!!

So now I get to do some tagging. Lets see -
Jonni, Stacy, Carla (who just posted a picture of her beautiful baby!!)

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations