Wednesday, September 09, 2009

We are Still Here!!

Yep, we are alive and kicking around these parts.  I can’t believe that it is already September!  The time sure does fly by.  

 

The wedding was beautiful.  T & T are such a great couple and I really think they compliment each other.  Baby H and Little T had the best time running around, dancing, and just being plain cute together.  I cried a little – that is my oldest baby!!  Big T, he just grinned the whole time.  We are so proud of these two and their accomplishments.  We can’t wait to see what the future holds for them!

 

ttwed

ltwed

 

We had our first ER visit with Little T a few weeks ago.  She got mad at me because I was still working and she was hungry so she threw a temper tantrum *gasp* and banged her head on my computer desk.  She ended up slashing her eyelid open so off to the pediatrician I went.  He sent me on to the ER because he was afraid of putting a needle that close to her eye.  Oh, get this, when we were checking in the receptionist asked me for her birth certificate!!!  I asked her why she needed it and she said it was hospital procedure.  Umm…I think not.  I asked her if she got the bc of every child that came into the ER and she said no.  Its a good thing she didn’t push the issue because I would have started to make some noise!!  Anyway, back to Little T’s eyelid.   The ER doc said he would try to glue the gash open but if they were unable to keep her still enough they would have to put her out to put some stitches in.  I told Little T to lie down and be still, the doc straddled her little head and the other doc glued it!  Yeah!  She’s going to have a scar but it will be small. 

 

Speaking of scars, Little T is a dare devil!  I swear that the boys did NOT do the things she does.  She loves to jump off of everything, she’ll vault over the back of the couch and then pop up laughing, she climbs up on the counter by using the shelves inside of the cupboard.  Check out what I caught her doing playing in the playground at a baseball game!  Yep, that’s my girl going down the slides backwards!!  I believe we’ll be visiting the ER quite often with her!

IMG_1434

Here she is telling me what for about something.  She’s so funny!! 

ltwhatfor

 

L made a traveling baseball team so our weekends are filled with going to ballgames.  Ugh.  Yes, I’m glad he made the team but I was hoping to have some sort of break between ball seasons!  Oh well, he’s a Junior this year so I better enjoy him while I can.  Pretty soon he’ll be out of the house! 

 

ltbw

 

My manager sent me down a cooler for employee appreciation.  Little T liked it so much she decided to crawl into it!! 

 

tge

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Sounds like you've been busy!

Congrats to the newly weds! The looks so beautiful. Little T looks so stinking cute. I adore the last picture you posted. B&W pictures are my favorite!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, my gosh, that's a lot of happenings! Congrats to the newlyweds and ouch for little T. And I am totally with you on the birth certificate thing. I would have responded the same.

Ms. J said...

Handsome groom!!!

My Lil Pumpkin loves a headfirst slide, but what yours is doing deserves extra points for style ;o)

OMG on the birth certificate thing! OMG!!!!!!!!! When we travel by airplane I do take copies of certain documents with us, just in case someone stupid agent was concerned about trafficking, but a hospital receptionist?! 'Cause I guess your child crying and clinging to you and calling you MAMA is a ruse?!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations