Tuesday, January 04, 2011

More Pictures with the Family

I talked the kids into getting dressed and going to the park for some pictures.  I really wanted to walk up to the stone bench but both girls wanted to play more than take pictures.   My oldest would NOT smile for me when he was with his brother.  I played around in photoshop with these pictures but I’m not liking the results yet so don’t be surprised if you see them again.  I have plenty more pictures to look at and will get those up shortly.

 

babya1

h3

2ts1

brothers1

 

h2

hlt1

handt1

handt2

kids1

t1

t4

Tfamily1

4 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

The pictures look beautiful to me! I love all of them!! Oh how you are blessed...

Love and blessings,
Robin

Chris said...

hey, carla...it was so nice talking with last night!

love your blog!

little t is so pretty!

you have a great family!

JMCS said...

Carla,

Hey sweetie! I am so sorry I have not been ny in so long. The kids looks fantastic and so do your pics. I did not realize that your second beautiful grandbaby arrived, congrats and I can't believe how much little T and little H have grown! So cute!!!!

Annie said...

LOVE them!!!!! Such great pics C!!!! How have you all been???

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations