Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FLB is coming to visit!!!!




I belong to many groups on Yahoo that talk about adoption and more particularly, China adoption. This group is for everyone that was DTC (Dossier To China) in May of 2006. We have just voted on our logo and we have had a quilt swap, bib swap, and postcard swap. I participated in both the quilt and postcard swap.

We are also sending FLB around to different members so she can visit and see what they are doing as they wait. What is FLB, why its Flat Lady Bug!! She is due here this week. I'll take pictures of her doing different things with the family and then post them to the group and here. So far she has been to Syracuse, NY (my home town!)




Florida


and Indiana





I wonder what she'll do here in NC?

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations