Friday, December 07, 2007

A Different Way To Think

CCAA just referred through December 14, 2005. That is 6 days worth of referrals. Well, actually it's only 4 days due to the weekend. Sometimes they give LID's for the weekend and sometimes they don't. Either way, 4 or 6 days suck. I was holding out hope that they would actually finish December this month. Ha!! What fantasy world am I in??

I think I'll start thinking of this as how many more days until our LID. From December 14th until May 30th there are 167 days. Hey, that's not so bad!! (cough) 167 - nice round number (gag) So if CCAA continues to match 6 days each month....well...you do the math because I don't want to! It just makes me sick.

Little T - we know you are out there somewhere! Papa George and Nana Edie are watching over you for us!!

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

JMCS said...

You hang in there honey. Little T will be home soon, I promise. Hope you had a happy holiday.

Love,
Jonni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations