Friday, May 23, 2008

Give me a T....Give me an A!!!

What's that spell?? TA!!! Yep, I just got off the phone with our agency! We got TA!! OMG...I'm so excited! They are asking for CA on the 24, 25, or 26 so that means travel June 11 or 12!! I don't even have our Visa's yet. I did just get our updated I171 from Homeland Security - that's one good thing. Oh jeez...I have so much to do!

Here we come Little T!!!

L wrote "Here we come" on her picture! He's so excited to be a big brother and can't wait to hug his little sister. T is just as excited. He would love to go to China with us but with the new baby it's impossible.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

WooHoo that is awesome news! I can't wait to follow your journey and see you with your sweet baby girl! Hey and we'll def. have to meet up when you come up this way. I'm sure Jonni would love to also!

Carla said...

YAY!!!!!!! So excited for you all.

Are you going to Jade Factory in Beijing? If so I have a HUGE favor to ask! :)

JMCS said...

Sorry I missed this Carla! Congratulations. Holy cow, June is right around the corner. So haooy for you my friend.

Hugs,
JOnni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations