Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pay It Forward





Michelle over at Day by Day had a wonderful idea to Pay It Forward. This is just about random acts of kindness in every day life. Paying for the person's toll behind you, stopping and helping an elderly person, charity work, even letting a car in line in front of you even though you have been waiting for quite a while. Paying It Forward - a great and simple concept.

So, here's my part. I will send a gift to the first 3 people that respond to this post. If you are one of the 3 people how about putting this pledge on your blog and lets keep this rolling!!

Who wants to play??

2 comments:

Carla said...

I'll play!

I love doing these kinds of things, though lately it's been harder.

are you goign to the Jade Factory while in China? It's in Beijing?

Cheri said...

I'll play too! I think this is a great concept!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations