Monday, November 14, 2005

In NY

Hey all. I've been in New York since the 11th of November. My mom had a stroke and she asked me to come see her. She is feeling fine and has had no major side effects from it but she is horribly depressed. Hopefully the new meds will start to kick in tomorrow.

Paperchase update - well, there isn't anything to update!! ugh!! I am NOT a patient person and this hurry up and wait thing is gonna drive me crazy. The first homestudy visit is this Saturday but I wish it was the 4th!! Hopefully when I get home I will have the bc's and mc that I ordered and I'll have a fingerprint appointment.

Names - mom thinks we should name her Tomisina Claire CN but I still like Tianna Claire. We'll see, we've got a whole year to think about it. The boys don't really like either name. T doesn't either. My oldest said Sara Elizabeth, who knows!!!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations