Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ER Visit


T started his first job yesterday. All was going well until I got a call from the emergency room asking permission to treat him, huh?? Treat who? OMG!!! His first day on the job, his first job at that, and he ends up in the ER!!! I left work and when I got there he was in xray. I finally got to see him and looked at his face. I told him it didn't look that bad and he said "okay...watch this!". He then proceeded to lift his eyebrows and all of a sudden 2 little "mouths" opened up on his nose. I screamed and jumped back about two feet! He was laughing so hard at me he didn't even realize he was gushing blood again. Three nurses and a bunch of gauze later it finally stopped. He ended up with 6 stitches, 3 on each side. I'm very thankful that it wasn't his eyes. He's pretty lucky! He went to work this morning but came home early. He's pretty sore, he'll scar, but he's okay.

1 comments:

Polar Bear said...

OUCH!! How in the world did he do that?

I bet he had a headache today.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations