Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend

What a bust this weekend was. Saturday I was sick - very sick. I had a headache that just wouldn't quit and then I was throwing up all night. I came so close to telling Big T to take me to the ER. Ugh! I felt better today but completely drained. I was able to vacuum, dust, do laundry, and cook today but had to stop quite often to rest.

My oldest has a girlfriend who lives 3 houses away. Yes, this is nice because I know where he is but he is over there every.single.day!! This has been going on for a while now and we were hoping he would hear the subtle hints we were dropping. Nope, he didn't hear them. So, we have decided to take action. He now has to spend 3 days here at the house. I originally said 4 but Big T said that was too much. 1 of the 3 days has to be a weekend day. It was so nice today to have him home after his ballgames. We actually ate dinner at the table - the 4 of us! Wow, I missed that. I enjoyed hearing the 2 boys laughing together and messing on each other. I've asked him which days he was going to choose during the week but they haven't decided yet.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations