Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mmmmmmmm...Chocolate!!

Little T and I made brownies the other night.  I gave her the bowl and she dug right in with both hands! 

The potty training is going very well.  She is in undies during the day except for nap and bed time.  She's only had a few accidents so we are very excited for her.  We've also decided to take down her crib and put her in the big girl bed.  We took the frame off of our queen bed and just put the box springs and mattress right on the floor.  She has been sleeping on this for about  a week now.  During the day I put her in for her nap and she goes right to sleep....NOT!! Ha - had you fooled!  No, she does pretty good though.  She will play with her babies and settle down after about 10 minutes or so.  She doesn't get out so that is a blessing.  For bedtime I've bed laying down with her and tonight is the first night she's in there by herself.  No, she's not happy but she's starting to settle.  I keep telling her I'm right here and she can see me from the bedroom.  I'll probably go in there in a few minutes and cuddle with her...you know....twist my arm!!

Enjoy the pictures!!

ch1 ch2

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Check out my first birthday bash at Custom Blog Designs. There will be a blog makeover giveaway, blogging tips, and fun! You already have one of my buttons on your sidebar...so entry to the giveaway is easy.

JMCS said...

How adorable. She is so cute! That's great news about the potty training and the big girl bed. We are working on potty training right now.

Hugs,
Jonni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations