Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Postcard Swap

Big T was proud of me last night. I actually sat down and wrote out the postcards for the swap that I'm in. Between baseball and NY I just haven't had the time to get them out - but today is the day! I'll run to the post office on my lunch break and send them out.

Now you may wonder what I'm going to do with all these postcards I got. Scrap them of course!! K at work suggested I put them in a pocket - which is a great idea! I'll show the picture side and create a pocket with a copy of what is on the other side.

Tonight I'll run to the store and get some material for the quilt swap. I've already got one square so I've got to get ready for that too. I'm also going to sew a wrap or a Mei Tie wrap or both! I haven't decided yet. The wrap is the most comfortable and versatile but looks more confusing than the Mei Tie. The wrap doesn't put the shoulder strap on top but rather puts the fabric on the ball of the shoulder making it more comfortable. I've seen where the two have been combined and I think that is the road I'm going to take.

This is what the Mei Tie looks like.



See the top 2 shoulder straps? I'll make those wider so they will wrap my shoulder instead of just sitting on top.

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations