Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fair Time!

I love the fair - the smells, the sights, the PEOPLE!!  I could sit there for hours and just watch the people around me.  They are so funny!!

Little T had a good time.  She rode on the merry-go-round and a train.   She didn't like the merry-go-round.  She was pretty uncertain about it at first but towards the middle of the ride she started to cry so I had to get her off.  Poor little thing!!  She enjoyed looking at the animals and touching and petting them.  I think she was overwhelmed by all the lights and noise actually as she just looked around at everything. 

wc

 wc3

Ok - this doesn't seem too bad mom...

 

wc2

umm...no....wait...nope, I don't like this!!!

 

Not much else happening here.  I want to take her to a pumpkin farm but Big T said we didn't take the boys so why would we take her?  Umm...because YOU wouldn't let me take the boys!!  grr...sometimes men can be so frustrating!!  I'm going to take her anyway - I'll get J to go with me on a Saturday. 

Oh - speaking about pumpkins - I ordered her costume and it came in the mail.  As usual Big T wanted to know how much it cost but I just ignored him, took it into the bedroom and proceeded to put it on Little T.  When she walked out he died laughing - she was so cute!!  Now it doesn't matter how much it cost!  See - you gotta know how to handle Big T when it comes to money! I'll take a picture of her in it tonight and give you a sneak preview - it really is cute (and it only cost 27 bucks!!)

Quick post - doing on my lunch hour - more pics to come!! 

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Lovely photos and I can't wait to see the new Halloween outfit. Sofia was also a pumpkin last year. I bet "T" looks adorable. Don't worry, Big "T" doesn't need to know everything (lol).

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Okay, I want some pictures and I want the now (lol).

♥,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Oh hun, I am loving your blog redesign. I could not leave a comment under your top post, so I will levae it here. I love "T's" cute cow outfit. So adorable and I can't wait to see photos of her in it. Those are some great photos you took. You are really workin' that camera. Good luck to "L" with the wrestling. I admire him for being willing to give it another shot. All that matters is that he tried it again. He is such a special young man. I also loved the photo of your other young man and his family (in the blog header) and of course you know I always love photos of beautiful Miss T.

Hugs,
Jonni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations