Friday, January 27, 2006

Homestudy is in!!!

Ok, we got our homestudy back from our agency. They only made a few mistakes that are easily correctable. I'm faxing it to the agency today for their review. I also mailed all documents out (finally!!) to be certified. Seven went to NC, one to NY, and the other one to NJ. We are getting closer and closer to being DTC (dossier to China)!!.


Saturday we get our fingerprints done. I know everyone is glad because that's all I've talked about! Sunday we might go to W-S for CNY but it depends on some friends. We'll see. I think it would be a good experience and fun for all. I think J and L are going. J might bring her daughter and if so I might bring H with me too since they get along pretty good.

Hey, K - if you are reading this know that I'm thinking of you and your family!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations