Friday, January 06, 2006

What a Waste of Time

Yep, that's right. It was a total waste of 4 hours of vacation yesterday for our final meeting with the social worker. All we really did was talk about her puppy (who is very very cute by the way). She collected all the paperwork and ended up calling us last night for some silly questions. She hopes to have this sent off to her boss by Sunday so we should get a draft by the end of next week. I'm getting my friend to come over this weekend to notarize everything for me so I can send it all off on Monday to be certified!!! That paperwork should come back in a week and then it's off to get authenticated. I've looked at the assistant stork and think I'm going to use her service for this as she seems to be pretty resonable. We get our fingerprints on the 28th and should be the 171 in February. It's all starting to come together!!!

Check out this link: http://www.geocities.com/edubsportsfreak/logan.html This is somthing my youngest is doing for school. My heart swelled to see him write that we are going to China to pick up his sister!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations