Wednesday, January 31, 2007







Ok, so we hit 8 months yesterday. I’m going to keep thinking that we will have little one home by Christmas 2007. I’m going to put my fingers in my ears and not listen to RQ or anyone else. I know China won’t let the wait get to 2 years. I just have a gut feeling about it. I believe the longest wait that has been in China’s history is 16 months.



8 months logged in and 10 months to go. 10 months you say? Yep, that’s what I’m hoping for at least. We’ll see……

3 comments:

Special K said...

I'm with you. I'm counting on it staying at 16 months. I want her home before Christmas! Fingers crossed.

aimeeg said...

I really hope you are right! Happy 8!

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months! Sorry I am late. I hope we get our babies home by 2007 too! :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations