Tuesday, July 15, 2008

At the Park

Tonight I took Baby T to the park while the boys watched the all star game. I don't think she's felt sand before and was very interested in the texture. The swing scared her the first time I put her in it but after a while she wanted to go again and that time she just laughed. She loves those bouncy horse things and going up and down the play center. She also wasn't sure about the slide but did try it a few times. When we went back to the car she kept going "ah,ah" and pointing to her shoes. Whoops! Baby T had a bunch of sand in them and was trying to tell me! On another topic, I'm using Windows Live Writer to write this post and I LOVE IT! It's so much easier that blogger and I'm able to insert pictures where I want them and how I want them. If you haven't tried this yet its very easy to install on your pc. Here's the link Windows Live Writer! Here's a page I made of her park adventure.

 

 

playing in the park

2 comments:

JMCS said...

It sounds like "T" had a great time at the park and what beautiful scrapbooking pages. Tahnks for link, I need to try this.

Love,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Sorry for the typos, typing too fast!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations