Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where is it??

During my class today I noticed that Baby T kept running in and out of my room.  Later in the day L asked me if I knew what she did with his remote.  We looked around the house, in his room, in the garbage, and in the toilet.  It was no where to be found.  That's funny I thought, we couldn't find some other items either, like her sippy cup and some sandals.  Finally after searching for another hour I asked Baby T where her sippy cup was.  She immediately ran into my room and headed for the laundry basket.  When she lifted the top she pointed and said "ah".  Didn't I feel stupid??  There was her sippy cup, the remote control, sandals, toys and a few other items.  She just looked at me and smiled.  This kid is a trip!!

 

babythiding

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Too funny! You should put her in the laundry basket and push her around, she would love that I bet.

We had to start hiding the remote on the back cushion of the couch because Sofia would always pick it up. There was one time when we had to call the cable guy out because we could not turn the TV on, so ever since then the remote is off limits, but of course that doesn't stop our girl from "bringing" it to us.

Hugs,
Jonni

Carol said...

oh that is something...Emily does the same thing! She puts everything in a box.....too funny....I can't tell you the things I have found stuffed in tupperware!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations