Sunday, July 27, 2008

Outside Girl!

Baby T loves to be outside.  If we go out and don't take her she'll stand at the door, point her little finger, and yell at us!  It's so cute!  Big T was out mowing the lawn pulling Baby T behind him in the wagon while KaCee our dog was following them around the yard.  It was too funny so I quick grabbed the camera and took some pictures.

On Saturday we went to the beach and introduced her to the Ocean.  She was scared at first until I took her in and then look out!!  She loved it.  She would laugh each time a wave came and she would stick her little face right in the water.  I took some pictures and will get them up in the next few days.

                     mandoggirl

1 comments:

JMCS said...

I am so glad you guys had fun at the ocean. I can't wait to see the photos. This layout is beautiful. Sounds like you have a little nature lover on your hands. What a sweetie.

hugs,
Jonni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations