Friday, July 11, 2008

Doctor update


Little T went to the doctors on Monday, got 4 shots, a tb test, and a finger prick! Poor little thing. She weighs in at 20lbs5oz and is in the 0 percentile for weight and height and in the 5th for head circumference. I think I'll start calling her peanut!

Next week we go to cardiologist so they can do their thing and CSAD (child services and development) is coming on Monday to evaluate her for some speech therapy and some occupational therapy. She's not talking at all, does not chew her food and is just now sucking on her bottle. Yes, I said bottle. She has 1 bottle at bedtime. The eye contact and me feeding her and filling that need for her is very good for attachment. Anyway, I think the therapy will be very good for her. Little T is adjusting well to her new family and we are completely overjoyed!!

Side note - while in NY we stopped by a good friends house. She also blogs and has a beautiful daughter Sofia. You can check out her blog by clicking on the Sofia link in my sidebar. I have some wonderful pictures to share from that visit and will get them up soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update and the info on attachment!

Shes beautiful

JMCS said...

I am so glad that little "T" had her doctor's appt. and is doing well. I am praying that her cardiologist appt. goes well too. The scrapbook page above is sooo cute. Even the pics of her crying are adorable. Can't wait to see the pics from your visit, We had such a ncie time and hope you guys can come back soon to visit.

P.S. She is a little peanut. :)

Love ya!
Jonni

Cheri said...

She is adorable! I have pictures where Lia is saying the same thing! LOL Praying for your up coming appointment.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations