Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another beautiful day!

Today was very pretty outside once again and I had to spend it inside - ugh!  At least big brother took Little T outside for a bit.  It's so much fun to watch those two play together.  He can get her giggling pretty good.

At lunch I let L drive me to the daycare so I could talk to Ms. Batts about letting Little T go there part time.  There was concern last week that there wouldn't be an opening for her but we found out today there is!  Yeah!!  I'm so excited that she is able to stay there.  Small World is where both of the boys went when they were little and then after school until they were old enough to stay home by themselves. 

Here's another scrapbook page I did of Little T playing at the ball game.

          playingatkinstongame

1 comments:

JMCS said...

Beautiful layout. That is wonderful news about daycare and I hope little Miss "T" enjoyed going there to check it out.

Hugs,
Jonni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations